Cyprus has a big range of motorsport to enjoy pretty much throughout the year. From international rallies to local speed tests and extreme 4×4 tests, Cyprus is a petrolhead’s dream.
What’s happening when?
To find out what’s going on, where and when, download the Cyprus Motorsport 2013 calendar (Opens in a new window).
Updates to calendar
- The 7-8 September Rallysprint and the 14-15 Mini Rally have been postponed and will be held on a new date to be announced later.
- The Platres Hillclimb will take place on 8 September
- Limassol Auto Club (Opens in a new window)
- Cyprus 4×4 Club (Opens in a new window) In Greek
- Cyprus Motorsport Federation (Opens in a new window) Part Greek, part English